We mainly use the information we collect about you to:
- Customize our stock range of nickel alloys, titanium and copper
- Customize our website and services according to our visitors' preferences
- Market our stock range, special offers and promotions
- Measure visitor frequency on different parts of our website
The gathered information aims at providing the best possible customer experience and service. We have improved our protection to ensure our visitors' integrity and security through technical and organizational measures. It is important for us to make sure you feel safe about how we treat your personal information.
Your safety means it’s our responsibility to make sure that you as a visitor:
- Are aware of why and how we collect your personal information
- Can make active choices to approve or deny processing and storing of your personal data (we do not process your personal information without your approval)
- Can update your information by contacting us
- Can be removed from the system and that the information we process about you is deleted
- Can get all personal information we store about you handed out to you
- May request that we export your personal information to use for, for example, a change of supplier
- Have your personal information in safe storage with us. We will not provide them to third parties
- Are aware of your right to appeal to the supervisory authority if you believe we are in violation of your personal information (in Sweden, Datainspektionen is the supervisory authority)
How we collect personal data
In addition to the information we gather while doing business together, some data is collected through surveys. Other information is automatically collected while you are visiting our website, through so-called cookies. Cookies are small files sent to your computer via the browser (unless you disable cookies) when you visit a website. Their function is to gather information about how you as a visitor use the website.
The following information is collected using cookies on our website:
- Website from which the visitor came
- Browser and type of search engine
- Date and time for the visit
- Visited pages on haraldpihl.com
- Duration of the visit
- Language selection
- Searched items in the stock list
- Contact information in the form of name and email address
- Demographic information about, for example, zip code, gender and age
We do not sell, exchange, transfer or collect personal data from third parties.
How we use personal data
We use the information we get from cookies to analyze how visitors navigate our website and what companies show interest in our products. This information enables us to develop our website and optimize our offer for customers and stakeholders. We also intend to enable a feature to receive feedback from visitors that can lead to the development of our business.
Communication, in addition to protecting our customer relationship, we use your information to announce offers and news through news releases.
Google Analytics, we analyze data using Google Analytics. The statistics provided by the tool enable us to improve the content on our website.
Customer area, our customer area aims to offer our customers the best possible service and support.
How to prevent us from collect your personal information
By changing cookie preferences in the browser, you can choose not to allow cookies. Check how to do this in your current browser's user guide. Note that some features on HARALD PIHL's website may be affected if you disable cookies.
As a visitor, you are always entitled to request the data we store about you free of charge, as well as its origin, its recipient and the purpose for saving it. You may also demand data to be corrected, blocked or deleted. For more information or requirements for corrective action, please contact HARALD PIHL's Data Protection Officer via email to email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive newsletters or if you wish to remove your account in the customer area, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubsribe button in the bottom of the newsletter or send in a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons we share your personal information
We take security measures to ensure good data security and secure data management. Only authorized personnel have access to personal data. In some cases, it may be necessary to share your information with IT providers. They require access to our data to develop our digital services and systems. The companies that have access to your information may only process it in accordance with our instructions. We ensure this through agreements designed to protect your personal data.
Legal basis for our processing of your personal data
The usage we undertake is necessary to manage and provide our services. We thus have a legitimate interest in processing your information.
We keep your personal information as long as necessary in order to provide our services and comply with our legal obligations. Different data have varying purposes, so some data is deleted continuously to save only relevant data.
HARALD PIHL AB
Att: Data Protection Officer
187 15 Täby
Email address: email@example.com