Are you good in sales but feel you are not working in the right place at the moment? Maybe you miss the opportunity to develop your skills or you want to find an organization where your opinion is appreciated and where you can affect things? Perhaps you want to work in an international and dynamic company with a young mindset and out of the box thinking? Is this something you are looking for? We would appreciate your application.
HARALD PIHL is a family owned company founded in 1912, which runs by the fourth generation of the Pihl family.
Our company HARALD PIHL Group has been trading in a wide range of alloys and metals, since its foundation. Today we are focused on special alloys (Nickel/Titanium) with local presence in 12 countries all over the world. The turnover 2018 was close to 30M€ with approx. 45 employees and we have been growing a lot since the past years.
For our German office located in Mönchengladbach we are searching for a:
Sales Representative Germany (m/f)
- Support and development of existing customers with responsibility
- Acquisition of new customers
- Develop new businesses
- Representing the company on exhibitions and customer visits
- Quoting & monitoring offers, projects and general administrative activities
- Reporting to the Management
OUR WISHLIST FOR YOUR PROFILE:
- Educated business professional (prefer technical, i.e. engineer) with several years of professional experience in sales, ideally in the field of special materials
- High sales affinity as well as negotiating skills
- Resilience and willingness to work flexibly
- Structured and organized work
- Good knowledge in English language, other languages are welcome
- Team player, reliable, socially competent and independent
- Willingness to travel
WE OFFER YOU:
- Good base salary in addition to performance-based salary
- Good customer base to start with
- Possibility of further development & more responsibility
- Extraordinary scope for action and ideas
- Flat hierarchies & short decision paths
- Company car and other benefits
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
Then we look forward to your application including curriculum vitae (preferably in English), indicating the time availability & salary expectations.
Please be so kind and send us your documents only by email.
***€500 finder´s fee at employment***
HARALD PIHL GmbH
Hehner Str. 105c